That's what she said. That's what she said.

Sir?

Enjoyed this more than I should have, mainly because of the audio, but also because of the feel of the movie, while brief, still radiated a kind of pompous over the top, silly kinda feel. I would really like to see more of this, if you could extend it, maybe create a story behing it, but still keep that feel to it, it would make my day. Animation was well done as well.

DunderAxel responds:

I thank you, alot. c':

all hallows eve all hallows eve

Good, but too short

I thought the drawings were really well done and you really could have a good animation right here, if it went on longer, or had more unity. Not enough to really get anything out of it. But with a longer time, and more good drawings and animation, this could easily be really good.

Minushi - Chapter 19 Minushi - Chapter 19

Ending???

Okay, I have watched this entire series and I am really dissapointed by the ending.
Okay, so they defeated the tinkerer and found out he was a robot. Okay, cool.
But what about the GIANTS! I was waiting and waiting to learn their secrets.
Why did they come? What is their orgin? You answered almost none of these questions. This ending was pathetic. I was actually really excitied about this series when I saw the first few episodes, but now I am just left with nothing.
I hope you have learned at least something from this series because If you're going to make another film, please at least let it have a better conclusion.

Blue Guy Meets The Fly Blue Guy Meets The Fly

Good Job

Well done, I liked the character movements and I thought the animation was pretty fluid. I use toonboom studio 4 (Not the super expensive version) and it is definitly worth upgrading for.

GeneralHargreaves responds:

There's one other than the super expensive version???
Can you tell me here I can get it?

Asilos Magdalena Asilos Magdalena

Amazing

I love the emotion and power in this animation.
The color scheme is also really well done, adding to the emotion.
I really enjoyed this animation, mainly because it had something behind it.
It had a message, a story, point and was delivered beautifully.
Okay, I'll stop pretending like I know something and just say,
I love this animation, its something that I want to strive to achive this level of perfection. I am looking forward for more!

Larvae Larvae

A crazy fish tank

I really enjoyed this parade of oddness!
Didn't mind that it had no plot or story line at all, but really enjoyed just looking at all the crazy fishes and stuff moving around!
Great detail, and I liked the diffrence between the "scary" and "nice" fish.

Ansel responds:

i had to do something to fit the music change :/

thanks

Tribute to Someday Tribute to Someday

Congradulations!

Good job on this amazing flash. You improved on what I did and I am impressed.

ChillyCheese responds:

Um, right.

Thanks.

"Leaves!" "Leaves!"

Alright

I thought that the animation was very slick looking, the artwork was good. The voices were, decent, kind of annyoing. Not much happened, was left wanting more. But dont hate on people because they dont have any animations or ones with low scores, it doesn't affect their judgment.

out for the count out for the count

I liked it.

I liked it. I thought it buit up suspense very well. The drawings were very neat and looked very good. Still I would have liked to seen something instead of just seing the mans eyes and feet all the time, more of a full body shot. I also wanted more, movement, more fluid parts. The ending was alright, I think the rest of his body should have been a bat or something more related to dracula, not that dracula wouldnt have done that. I really liked the blood and sweat and the wolf animation was good. Keep up the good work and I'm sure that you'll make something amazing.

worldofpeach responds:

Thanks for the poistive response. The animation style was based on how I saw it in my head and I kept it close up because I wanted it to feel claustrophobic. With more time and a lot more patience I realise I could have made it more fluid. It's something for me to work on.

The cake is a lie! The cake is a lie!

Okay

I thought the movie actually went along with the music pretty good, but I wanted more. I want to see what else you can do though.