That's what she said. That's what she said.

Sir?

Enjoyed this more than I should have, mainly because of the audio, but also because of the feel of the movie, while brief, still radiated a kind of pompous over the top, silly kinda feel. I would really like to see more of this, if you could extend it, maybe create a story behing it, but still keep that feel to it, it would make my day. Animation was well done as well.

DunderAxel responds:

I thank you, alot. c':

all hallows eve all hallows eve

Good, but too short

I thought the drawings were really well done and you really could have a good animation right here, if it went on longer, or had more unity. Not enough to really get anything out of it. But with a longer time, and more good drawings and animation, this could easily be really good.

Minushi - Chapter 19 Minushi - Chapter 19

Ending???

Okay, I have watched this entire series and I am really dissapointed by the ending.
Okay, so they defeated the tinkerer and found out he was a robot. Okay, cool.
But what about the GIANTS! I was waiting and waiting to learn their secrets.
Why did they come? What is their orgin? You answered almost none of these questions. This ending was pathetic. I was actually really excitied about this series when I saw the first few episodes, but now I am just left with nothing.
I hope you have learned at least something from this series because If you're going to make another film, please at least let it have a better conclusion.

The Babb Boys The Babb Boys

Very Good

This was a great easy going tune! I really liked it.

Bosa responds: